Friday, February 23, 2018

Keep Going...


So I just read a depressing article about a woman younger than me with severe endometriosis. Now granted, she was worse than me. I am stage 4, but there are clearly levels of stage 4. Then I was depressed (for about 5 minutes), then resigned (for 30 seconds) and now I am determined that I will kick this thing in the butt.
There you have it, my last 30 minutes of this morning. Then I read my my new little devotional, and decided it's nice to know that everyone has those days of feeling completely inadequate as a parent and that's how God designed parenting---to be a sanctifying experience. Next I read Psalm 24-25 and began feeling better. 
Now I am resolved on making breakfast (fried eggs on kale topped with caramelized onions) , trying a new coconut flour/blueberry recipe I found for lunch, doing some cleaning and organizing, and homeschooling with Boy today (Daddy does it with him on the days I work, and I do it on my days off.). 

No comments:

Post a Comment