Monday, July 14, 2014

Summer days


We bought this water table for him when he turned 2 last year--he is loving it on these hot summer days!
I was going to start this an hour ago, then I spent too long snooping on Facebook. Well, and I baked a bunch of cookies and had tea. Anyway I just realized my free time is almost over -- Curious George is already over and it is 4pm which means I should head to the kitchen and figure out what I'm going to make for dinner tonight and dinner and lunch tomorrow since I will be gone at work...  The awesome news is that I got a new job at a wonderful office and tomorrow is my last day at my old office--YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!  Not to mention the fact that the Doctor and staff is wonderful, we start early (before 7am) so I am always off by 3:30 or 4 at the latest!!! Can ya tell I'm excited? ;)

So far, our summer is going great, although busy. We had a Thomas the Train party for Small Boy a couple weeks ago, have pretty much finished buying furniture/getting situated in our new home, and are trying to enjoy every sunny day as much as possible. Hence today at the park for two hours :)

Enjoying a snack at the park in the shade of the stroller :)



No comments:

Post a Comment