Thursday, September 5, 2013

Boy's fun times, and Mom's late nights (Project 365 Writing/Photography Challenge; Post #15)

So yesterday we did indeed go see Great-Grandma. He really loves to visit her, I think largely for her awesome yard and big house with so many things to "explore". But as usual, after the first two hours he slowed down and started climbing up to sit by her and having her play the piano with him. He also discovered a small pair of binoculars in her office and had so much fun with them that she gave them to him. Let me tell you, that made for one happy boy!
He even woke up Papa this morning by shoving them onto Papa's eyes so he could play with them. I could only sit there and laugh :)  It really was one of the cutest things you ever saw. Boy is now supposed to be napping, and I am supposed to be making hubby lunch to eat now and dinner to take to work...and am really clueless as to what those meals are going to consist of... I've had a headache off and on every day for the last week and it is really starting to get on my nerves. It probably doesn't help that we have been staying up till after midnight the last two nights watching movies. Yes, fun, but regrettable the next morning. So tonight my plan is to go to bed by 10:30 or so. Doesn't that sound fun? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment