Sunday, September 1, 2013

Project 365 Writing/Photography Challenge; Post #13

I know I said I wasn't going to post today, but I got this picture this morning and just couldn't help but share it :)  Small Boy put Papa's shoes on, then grabbed Papa's hand and took him for a walk through the house, sippy cup in hand. It was really the cutest thing you ever saw. And no, I'm not the slighted bit predjudiced ;)   Anyway, I'm signing back off now, because although Boy is supposed to be napping, he has mastered exiting his crib. 3 times so far in less than an hour and I don't think he's any closer to sleeping. In fact, he is in his bed having quite the conversation with Scout (talking singing dog).  I was just thinking, I put up the long banner of teddy bears I made for his birthday around his room, and he was pretty excited to see them all up there, so it may be my fault he's not in the mood to nap. Anyway, I'm going to eat lunch real quick while I have the chance then since he probably won't be asleep will let him back up. At least he is finally obeying and staying in bed for the moment. And of course no nap means early bedtime; so yay for Mommy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment