Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I did not end up creating any new food ideas for kiddo yesterday -- I was sick; I woke up very early in the morning with stomach cramps and was miserable pretty much the rest of the day. I did have to run some errands, though, and there was the issue of the management of our apartment doing inspections today without having given anyone the required 24 hour notice because their maintenance guy was sick. So in the middle of that kaffaful, we got locked out of our apartment. On a hot day. At nap time. I was able to sit in the car and let the air conditioner keep kiddo cool till someone arrived with a key to let us back in, but still... Long story short, I sat trying to compose a post last night and was having a hard time keeping my eyes open, much less come up with anything meaningful to say, probably because I hadn't spent any time at the kitchen sink.

So now I am sitting here on the couch, kiddo is in bed, I am watching Everybody Loves Raymond on Netflix, and trying to ignore the looming pile of dishes in the sink. I love that show; it is what I watch when I am depressed, happy, relaxed, stressed, or tired. It pretty much fits my every mood. Maybe you think that's a little strange, and that's okay---just keep that opinion to yourself. I am currently on Season 2, Episode 23; if you want a good several smiles and maybe a laugh, watch it! "We're not getting any younger, dear. You want to plant your seedlings before winter comes and everything freezes over."  Episode 22 was pretty good too :)

So I'll mull it all over and let you know tomorrow what insights I come up with!


No comments:

Post a Comment