Sunday, August 25, 2013

Project 365 Writing/Photography Challenge; Post #8


This project is my very dearest. It is a Christmas stocking that I purchased the kit for and started on when I was pregnant, before we even knew whether we were having a Small Boy or a Small Girl. (It is a Dimentions kit, I think I got it from JoAnn's.) But then life got busy and crazy and I really have to be in the right mood to work on cross stitch. So here we are, Small Boy is 26 months old, and I am picking it up for the second or third time this year, thinking that maybe, just maybe, I might finish it before Christmas. I think I will occasionally post pictures of it just as an incentive for me to keep making progress on it.  :)  I know that if I just worked on it 15-30 minutes every evening, I would finish it. I also know that if I attempt it when I am too tired, I just end up taking out all my work the next night because I counted one or two stitches off and that entirely messed up the design. So now I am going to close my computer and cross stitch, before I get too tired.
I would also like to add, that I finally got caught up on dishes for the first time in at least 8 days. I should also admit, that while I got caught up on some tailoring projects for hubby today, I did not get the ironing done that I was going to do. I did leave the ironing board out as an incentive, but just ended up using it as a stand to take the photo of my cross stitch. Okay, enough rambling for now, I better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment