Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Resolutions


Well, now you know what I had for lunch today! Yep, I finished off that bag of donuts and had that mug full of coffee! The coffee had Splenda in it, you know, to offset the sugar in the donuts. And I am sure I will get a lecture from my hubby on taking better care of myself when he sees this. :)

I have been thinking that I want to write more, and I know you all don't just want to read about me doing dishes and vacuuming and picking up toys and making beds and going grocery shopping. Not that those things aren't occasionally interesting, and they will always (for the next 18-30 years, at least in the toys arena!) be a part of my life. I also know this blog would get pretty boring after a while if that's all I talked about. So here goes. I am going to try something along the lines of a 365 photo project; but I am also going to challenge myself to write each day about my photo subject, not just post pictures. I am excited to see where this project will take my writing and photography skills in the next year, and I do hope you come along for the ride! I will do my best to have a variety of photo subjects and interesting tidbits about everyday life, and I promise not to just post pictures of my adorable kiddo every day. :)

Kiddo is up now from his nap so I am signing off for now. Please join me tomorrow as I start my Project 365!

No comments:

Post a Comment